ARAI FULLFACE HELMET WHITE GP-SERIES SK-6 PED K 2020Arai
Express Shipping by UPS
ARAI FULLFACE HELMET GP-SERIES
Manufacturer : Arai
Code : AR2370GP
Type : GP-Series SK-6 PED K 2020
The Arai SK-6 NEW 2020 was designed specifically for karting. Adding more features and improvements to the already impressive SK-5. Built using Arai CLC (Complex Laminate Construction), the SK-6's shell is so strong that it allows the use of a very soft EPS liner for improved comfort and impact energy management.
Model supplied with Arai PED kit (performance enhancing device). The kit, consisting of transparent front and rear spoilers, improves the efficiency and aerodynamic stability of the helmet at high speeds.
- Four ventilation holes for inlet and extraction with enlarged diameter of the ventilation holes both in the front and rear area, where the two holes are covered by the Formula Duct air intake. There are also two ventilation holes in the chin area.
- F1 type visor with a thickness of 3 mm designed for the use of tear-off lenses (visor not interchangeable with that of the GP-5 model) with locking system with levers that facilitate opening.
- Visor equipped with a lever locking system to simplify opening even when wearing gloves
- Reduced opening of the visor housing, which now reaches 60 mm
- Shell built with CLC technology (Complex Laminate Construction): two layers of Super Fiber and an intermediate layer of resistant and light composite fibers at the same time.
- Widened helmet opening to increase comfort when putting on and taking off the helmet.
- Stiffening ribs at the base of the helmet implemented to increase the rigidity of the shell.
- Polystyrene in a single shell with differentiated density. The exclusive Arai technology allows for the creation of a shock-absorbing inner shell with multiple different densities in a single element, rather than assembling elements of different densities to obtain the final inner shell.
- Super safe, even if not required by current European legislation, Arai tests its helmets with a further safety check: the penetration test subjects the helmet to the impact of a 3kg metal cone, from a height of 3 meters.
- Weight 1450gr.
- SNELL K15 homologation (last homologation made). Expiry 2028
PFOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US
- Produttore Compatibile
- See description