ARAI FULLFACE HELMET WHITE GP-SERIES CK-6 2016Arai
Order it before 00 hours and 32 minutes and it will be shipped Friday 24 May 2024 with Corriere Espresso
Express Shipping by UPS
ARAI FULLFACE HELMET GP-SERIES
Manufacturer : Arai
Code : AR3270WH
Type : GP-Series CK-6 2016
Kart helmet made by ARAI specifically to meet the KARTING CMR homologation. This helmet is mandatory for use in national and international karting competitions, up to and including 15 years of age (i.e. up to the age of sixteen). However, it can also be used by older pilots, resulting in homologation.
In some highly professional international competitions, the use of CMR helmets for pilots over 18 years of age may not be allowed. It is therefore advisable to check with the organizer of the specific event.
The lightweight CK-6 features an SFL outer shell and both outer and inner shells are specially designed for kids. Four ventilation ducts on the top and effective chin guard air intakes.
- SNELL CMR / FIA KART approved
- Maximum lightness, the CK-6 is the ultralight helmet for children.
- Ventilation system consisting of 4 in / out ventilation points: 2 large front air intakes and 2 large rear ventilation points covered by the DDL Duct air intake.
- F1 type visor with a thickness of 3 mm designed for the use of tear-off lenses
- Widened visor opening
- Visor screws kit with improved aerodynamics and mobility of the visor
- Outer shell made with SFL (Super Fiber Laminated Construction) technology
- Greater wearing comfort
- Wider opening to make it easier to put on and take off the helmet
- Stiffening ribs at the base of the helmet to increase the rigidity of the shell
- Polystyrene in a single shell with differentiated density. The exclusive Arai technology allows for the creation of a shock-absorbing inner shell with multiple different densities in a single element, rather than assembling elements of different densities to obtain the final inner shell
PFOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US